Have you recently felt the need to…
- Review the actual best practice recommendations for driving post stroke?
- Standardize your messaging to patients when it comes to driving?
- Re-think the tools you are using to assess a patient?
- Equip yourself with simple interventions that can be carried out to prepare someone in returning to driving?
Then please hop online Wednesday, June 1st from 2-3 pm for large group and small group (breakout rooms) discussions.
By the end of the session, the participants will:
- Have liaised with OT colleagues in the same region and/or in the same area of the continuum of care
- Created a template for themselves to communicate driving limitations and next steps to patient
- Added tools and resources to their toolbox to address driving post stroke